Friday, April 22, 2011

Evelyn Harris Masterclass

An old friend of mine (Shea Bradshaw- Choir Teacher at SF High School) and I are sponsoring a masterclass for local/chapter voice students with Evelyn Harris who was the Director of Vocal Studies at Weber State University. Her knowledge and information on the voice is extensive. This will be an invaluable experience for voice students. You are all invited- we would love to have you come! (My students- it's REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Please invite your full studios to attend this event. It is an awesome opportunity! Invitations are extended to anyone wishing to come learn with us! Pass the word!

If you would like more info about Evelyn, I will have her bio hopefully in the next few days and can send it on to anyone interested.

Evelyn has also offered to do a workshop on body mapping for any teachers interested. She is not officially certified but has attended the classes and has information we could glean from. I don't want to do this unless there are a few of you who would be interested (at least 5 people if not more). It would be the same day, most likely after the masterclass. Please let me know by next Saturday, April 30, if you would be interested in this opportunity as well.

Thanks!

Tiffany Jacobson


Evelyn Harris Masterclass

Spanish Fork High School

Friday, May 20, 2011. 4PM to 5:30 PM

PS-Donations of $2 per person or $20 per studio will be accepted.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Mother of six beautiful children (two rambunctious boys and four sweet angelic girls) and lucky wife of R who is soooo good to me (I'm a spoiled wife). I teach private voice in my home once a week to keep my skills.